Picture of my new Work (Violet) and City (Jaune)

Hi, here are my new purchases (ill-timed since I was supposed to be on a purse ban after buying 2 bottega bags and a wallet four days earlier). :shame: But I just love the colors, it's so TDF!!!

Anyway, I have a question for those who own a city or a part-time. My friend carried her city using the shoulder strap and it broke while she was crossing the street (it was very embarassing for her - someone asked her if her bag was a fake!!). Has anyone ever had that experience?

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 410
Congrats, krustycrabcakes!!!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L BAGS!!! :tup::tup:
I've a violet city & jaune work + twiggy, and I adore them dearly. The color are so gorgeous!!! :love::love:

Sorry, no experience in any broken straps. Thank God for this!!! Guess, I'll be more careful in not putting too much weight to my bag since it happened to your gf.

Thanks! Luva Pug, she went back to the store and they fixed it. She's been afraid to use the strap after that - kinda scared me into not using the strap of my part-time and city bags! But I'd like to think that the strap is functional and not just for decoration so I'd like to get opinions before I try!!

Nada, we have the opposite combination! haha. I've never had two bright colours from the same season strike my fancy before! I don't regret getting them one bit (though I'll probably get a heart attack once my credit card bill comes through next month!)

Oogie Woogie, I bought the flower at an old traditional incense/potpourri shop in Kyoto. It has potpourri inside. Isn't it precious?

powderpuff100, the strap came off because the stud that held it popped out (at the side).

Had to enlarge this beautiful photograph - the bags are just gorgeous!

attachment.php