Picture of atlantic peyton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry to keep everyone waiting...Here she is and I:heart: her:yahoo: I will post more pictures later. I took this one with my iphone-I took others with my camera but I am having difficulty getting them to upload:confused1:

Attached Files:

2. OMG that colour is gorgeous!!!

3. it's beautiful!! :heart:

4. wow wee thats a great color! They needs accessories STAT

5. what a great color! Beautiful, congrats! :tup:

6. OMG! I LOVE IT!!! :drool: Congrats on such a beautiful bag! :tup:

7. She is pretty! I wonder how Atlantic compares to Teal side-by-side, in REAL light.

8. Ok, it's gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to arrive! Congrats!

9. That is a beauty! I wish they would use this color more often.

So I guess Atlantic is intended to be a limited edition for the Legacy store. I wonder if tpf members will buy them all before they get there!

10. Very pretty! I like how the back of the tag reads "Limited Edition"--that's cool. :smile: What does the inside lining look like?

11. Beautiful color. Congrats on such a lovely bag!

12. That is a gorgeous shade- it looks like a very pretty Tiffany-blue color. Congrats and enjoy! I have to say, this is an incredible forum. Everyone here is so willing to share information and pictures about these beautiful bags; it's great! :tup:

13. Beautiful color! Congrats

14. Picks self off the floor, and thankful that I decided to order one.

Absolutely Gorgeous Color!!!:heart::heart::heart:

15. congrats, the color is gorgeous.