Picture hat, anyone else obsessed?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
So on page 41-45 of the latest Le Monde there are pictures of the most gorgeous hat...
It's suede, it's goatskin...It's fantastic! :nuts: I actually tried it on last weekend at Hermes and it is even better IRL.

But I do not need a $1000 hat! :lol: (I'm saving for a bag in December.:tender:)

Just wondering if anyone else out there is obsessed with this hat or H hats in general?

So on page 41-45 of the latest Le Monde there are pictures of the most gorgeous hat...
It's suede, it's goatskin...It's fantastic! :nuts: I actually tried it on last weekend at Hermes and it is even better IRL.

But I do not need a $1000 hat! :lol: (I'm saving for a bag in December.:tender:)

Just wondering if anyone else out there is obsessed with this hat or H hats in general?

I have an entire collection of hats from my Charity Luncheon period LOL! I love them, but never get to wear them. I have some Philip Treacy hats that are the bomb!

I have to go back to Le Monde and take a look!

It rains here all the time & I originally wanted one of the beanie style H hats which I love as well.But then there she was in the store & I tried her one & she was perfect for me.The H hat goes with everything I have & it looks great in the rain.I can tilt her a little to the left or right or flip it all up around the rim if you know what I mean.I think it's great value for money to me.It was my Christmas/Anniversary gift along with the gloves.

Attachments

• PC020035.JPG
    PC020035.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 249
  • P2080008.JPG
    P2080008.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 311
it rains here all the time & i originally wanted one of the beanie style h hats which i love as well.but then there she was in the store & i tried her one & she was perfect for me.the h hat goes with everything i have & it looks great in the rain.i can tilt her a little to the left or right or flip it all up around the rim if you know what i mean.i think it's great value for money to me.it was my christmas/anniversary gift along with the gloves.

love this!!!!!!

It rains here all the time & I originally wanted one of the beanie style H hats which I love as well.But then there she was in the store & I tried her one & she was perfect for me.The H hat goes with everything I have & it looks great in the rain.I can tilt her a little to the left or right or flip it all up around the rim if you know what I mean.I think it's great value for money to me.It was my Christmas/Anniversary gift along with the gloves.

You look awesome!:yahoo:

u look great... totally rock the that;)

Love it Diva!!!

I wish I could Periogirl! The one I tried on was dark brown. So fantastic...They also had a canvas hat with rings around it in different colored leather (orange, gold, brown). :love:

Maybe next year by chance one will be at the sale...:girlsigh: It was funny, I didn't really notice the hat in Le Monde until I had tried it on at H and then when I came home and started flipping through the Le Monde again I said "DH, look! The hat! OMG!":lol:

Diva you look so cute in your hat. Bring it to London it'll be perfect for the April showers :welcome:

Thats often the way isn't it crochetbella with H things, once you see them in real life the obsession begins.

Mlgnlg,LV-PRADAfanatic-Thank you:smile:
crochetbella-The hats do range in prices & some are not as pricey as others.i hope you get lucky with one!:yes:
littleblackbag-I was hoping for some sunshine on your part of town:sunshine: