Picts of Mandara and Noe

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has these 2 bags... the shapes are quite odd, can anyone post picts of themselves carrying it? esp the noe? I'm looking for the smaller versions of both. Thanks

Also, any opinions on these 2 bags? Which is nicer between the 2?

Attachments

• p10520907_ph_hero.jpg
    p10520907_ph_hero.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 134
  • p10710145_ph_hero.jpg
    p10710145_ph_hero.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 139
I don't have any pictures but I do have a MG petite noe. It was my first LV bag and bought it about six years ago. It's still the one I use the most, especially when shopping. It fits everything in and looks best when full. The only one thing I would say against it is the tie. You have to do this every time to open and close.

thanks Lilli! looks like the mandara is not very popular. I don't find many on ebay either.... i'm actually leaning towards the mandara since the tie on the noe can be quite troublesome....

mandara anyone?

My mom has the blue mandara.

PRO:
it's not faked at all. (correct me if im wrong but i havent seen any in this fake infested city of manila)

CON:
it doesn't strike as a classic bag one would use forever. it's also very un-LV if there is such a thing. haha.

I have a Mandara MM and bought this year. this is my EPI bag and this is the only style I liked when I was in the store. But I haven't used it at all which like my other bags; just leave it in the closet. Now, I am cleaning my closet and it's one of the bags I am going to sell.