Pics straight from the safe...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd love to see more pics too!

2. Beautiful!

3. How lovely, thank you for sharing your treasures.

4. I love this! Oh my, amazing collection! Can't stop drooling all your blings

5. Q Mahra???? Where are you???

I miss the pics but mostly miss your stories :sad:

6. HOLY CRAAAAPPPP!!! :drool::drool: I literally went through 80 pages and all i can say is WOW! AMAZING and GORGEOUS collection you have! Wear it all in good health, your so lucky! Wow...beautiful!

7. WOW LOVE THAT WATCH:nuts:

8. Queen Mahra-- please, please, PLEASE come back!!! I need some eye candy in this depressing economy!!!

9. Now......that's a watch!!!!! :cloud9:

10. wow! this thread is amazing! thank you QM for sharing all these pics!

11. Queen Mahra,

I finished reading this thread in one sitting. I am in awe of your family jewels. Based from your replies, I can tell you are one nice girl and you are indeed fortunate for living a good life. May you and your loved ones continue to be a blessing to other people... Enjoy life's pleasures and value the true treasure of all, your family!:biggrin:

12. Last time I read this thread, I got to page 175 and fainted. Now, years later I finally finished the whole thread. WOW. Gorgeous gorgeous bling and QM you so kind and generous to share your pictures and stories with everyone.
    I hope we get to see and hear more in the future :tup:

13. How have I only just seen this thread! Everything is just amazing

14. woooow Major blings!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!

15. I just went through all 80 pages in one sitting.

WOWZA!

Mahra, you have a lovely family and sparkly family. It is clear from your posts that you were well-brought up.

Thank you for sharing a small part of your life with us!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice