Pics straight from the safe...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love the new additions and new photos!!! I have come back to your thread many times for watch references!!

Thank you for always taking the time to share your good fortune with us!! :smile:

2. that drape jewelry is drop dead gorgeous!

3. I love the 'cloth' earrings and necklace :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: COOL design!!

4. QMahra, we miss you here! Please come back and show us some more!

5. Hi,
    Mahra,
    Im loving your jewellery colections:heart:-Do you have any jewellery from Van Cleef & Arpels?
    Thanks for sharing:woohoo:

6. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!!! Everything is beautiful!!! A little OT but my sis's name is Mahra too.

7. You are beautiful

8. Gorgeous collection QMahra... I have never seen that many diamond watches in one place... I am stunned by your collection... Enjoy them in good health..

9. Thanks for sharing! I have looked at all the pictures, and have to say that you have the most gorgeous collection I have ever seen. :nuts: I wish you and your family the best of luck in the future :smile:

10. every piece is just beauttiful!!

11. An amazing collection.

12. Hi,
    Longanz

This is a bit off subject on the jewellery thread,but I just want to say I love your fur baby is stunning:love:

13. I looked through all the 78 pages and I must say that you have a gorgeous collection, while being a very nice person. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

14. This is my first time seeing this thread and I must say I absolutely LOVE the collection you have!!

15. Wow, you are the queen!