*PICS* Show everyone what you got at the sale! *PICS*

caruava

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Alright ladies, it's sale time again and I promise to be good. :rolleyes: I might only get a couple of pairs of heels, but we'll see... ;)

Anyway I am sure I speak for most people on the forum when I say that everyone loves looking at pics. This is the Purseforum isn't it? So post pics of what you've ordered or what you've bought and let's shallowly obsess together, while 'enabling' others simultaneously! :graucho: I'm sure there will be a lot of that going on! And it doesn't have to be just sale items, if you got full price we'd love to see them as well!
:wlae:

Wohoo! I just ordered the Charmy medium shoulder bag tote on sale for $509 from original price of $845 :yahoo:...
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/sale/handbags/#154982_F40IG_9761

I saw some used ones on ebay and they are selling for hundreds more than the sale price!

I can't wait to get it, I'm so excited... This will be my everyday work bag.. Will post pics as soon as I get it! :yes:
congrats!!! I just bought one today at Gucci boutique too~ I cant wait to bring it home!:yahoo:

I'm (not so) patiently waiting for the arrival for my rain boots in the mail... All I can think about are those boots! I can pick up my princy from the store today but I know it will be a madhouse since it's the 1st day of the sale. I can't wait to post pix!

my joy medium boston bag is supposed to be delivered today and it still hasn't come! I had it delivered here at work so that I can make sure i'm here when they deliver it. :cutesy: So to be fair....i got a wallet for hubby for xmas also. :queen:Will post pics as soon as I get them all together. Great purchases everyone!!!

i can't wait to see with everyone got! there was only on bag i was dying to get and the bf told me to sleep on it even tho i was like no!... woke up..checked the site and it was gone :sad:

I went with my mom to pick up her purse at the boutique and i came home with this!! My SA gave it to me as a gift!!! Isn't that sooo sweet? I couldn't believe it, im like what? Huh? REALLLLY? lolz. He said if i would have been there 3 hours earlier, i would have ran into a bunch of the Dallas Cowboy players. They were all there picking up gifts for Terrell Owen's bday party. If i would have taken my 11 year old son, he would have been super happy.

Oh yeah, when we got to my mom's house, she left her purse in the car and didn't bring it inside the house. Im like, are you not going to take that with you? She's like, no, just leave it in there for now.... hahahaha too funny && cute! i wanted to take pics of it for ya too :tdown: I'll try to go over there sometime this week and take pics of it for ya. Well here's the pics of my little gift.​

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

Tooooo cute huh? I love it!!! :love: i always wanted one for my celly

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg