Pics...Pics...Pics....*Quick Reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, everyone! Just wanted to share my September PCE purchases. Better late than never.
    Again, nothing you guys haven't seen before.... but hope you guys still enjoy!

So, who's still awake for a quick reveal? :yahoo:

2. im awake...just browsin the coach forum.

3. Hey ulikeymahpurze! Thanks for joining. First off.... Accessories ....

I knew I had to get these..... Just a matter of waiting for PCE to come!

The ocelot infinity scarves: It comes in Purple, Khaki, and Grey.

Style number : 98962*
    MFSRP $ 99.00 each

[​IMG]

4. Also, the new Madison Ocelot scarf in TEAL: *style# 81003
    Comes in 2 other colors: *magenta and black
    100% Merino wool
    23 1/2 " x 76"

[​IMG]

5. me me me

6. I always enjoy your photos...I need to invest in a better camera for my reveals lol.
    Those are cute...they remind me of the stephen sprouse stoles. perfect for the fall/winter time....might grab me some of those too :smile:

7. Madison Patent Crimson Shoulder bag*
    Style number 15991. *B4/Crimson
    MFSRP. $498.00

Gorgeous color!!! Love to wear this using the 2 shorter straps. The longer single strap is great for shoulder wear. *And also it is possible for cross body especially when you need some hand free times. But honestly though it can be a bit awkward.... I have to keep molding her according to my preference. Hopefully in time....I won't need to after the leather softens and settles .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. too cute!

9. Here are some modelling pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Wow that bag is GORGEOUS. It looks great on you, too! You always have fantastic reveals. I love it!!!

11. glad you made it madyaguess & emilybug :yahoo:

12. Congrats lady!

13. #13 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    Here are some accesories:

Madison Gathered Leather Accordion Zip wallet*
    Style number 44370. B4/Black
    MFSRP $248.00

I think this is such a great addition to any collection!!!

I find it easier to change purses everyday than change my wallet. So definitely, with this particular wallet's versatility, I need not change wallets all that often!

The purple, too, is too gorgeous!!! But I had to fight the urge.....well I can wait for it to come to the outlet..... I can just hope so....

[​IMG]

14. LOVE it! That bag is STUNNING!! Congrats :smile:!

15. WOW...love everything, especially those scarves! Need to get some ASAP! Congrats on everything!