**PICS ONLY** Show me what you got at the sale!! **PICS ONLY**

i saw them at the scottsdale gucci store, but my size was ordered from another gucci boutique-maybe san francisco? (not sure, but they're definitely on sale in the boutique if not showing online!). they are $370 on sale. good luck!

tnx for the info! they're on sale for $329 online, but its not available:crybaby:

lvsforme do you happend to know how long the strap is? anyone? tia :P

I don't have the exact measurements as I have not picked up the bag yet. I recalled the straps were very similar to those of Pelhams and they were super comfortable. The bag is also very versatile. You can adjust the drawstring and change the shape of the bag. My SA told me that I can even hold a laptop in it if I want to as it has a strong bottom. Hope this helps...

i saw this one small gucci pochette in black fabric with the red and green stripes onsale, does anyone know what its really called. I saw an SA wrapping it up and asked him about it and all 3 in millenia have been presold, its about $309.

>.<

OH MY GOSH! I have been wanting that little pouchette!! I don't know what it's called. I went to Tampa boutique today and it wasn't there anymore. I can't believe it was on sale!! Does anyone know how I could find it??!!

here they are..

my gucci pre-sale purchases. although i did go to the gucci store today and man it was like boxing day. i've never seen the store so untidy. all the nice stuff was gone by the time i got there. but i'm very happy with my purchases.

once again the prices were
279cdn for the belt bag and 119cdn for the wallet.

its too bad the wallet doesn't fit inside the bag

Attachments

• Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 81
Okay, forget the boots and positano wedges,

I ordered these :wlae:

$444 including tax (not jawdropping, but I fell in love with'em, you know how that is)

171124_F4060_9771.jpg

Only 3.7 inches?

here they are..

my gucci pre-sale purchases. although i did go to the gucci store today and man it was like boxing day. i've never seen the store so untidy. all the nice stuff was gone by the time i got there. but i'm very happy with my purchases.

thats the small belt bag right? =) its very pretty!!

here they are..

OMG meseks! I want your lil cute wallet. I bought the pink beltbag too. I think this lil cute wallet is the perfect size for this bb. You got it' at the Hotel rite?? I hope i can get one too. THis wallet not only cute, but the price is drooooling. Even the lil keychain cost 120 already. Arrh, I'll have a sleepless night tonite, just to think about your lil cute wallet :yes:

P.S I'll post all the stuffs I bought tomorow. :smile: