Pics on Lanvin for H&M!!!

Dresses are adorable and fun to look at. I'd totally get them if i knew a wedding was coming up and I wanted something that's limited quantity.

The shoes are cute, but I was really hoping a variation of the flats would be a part of this. I'll check this out, but not like 4a.m. style like I did with the Choo event.

I love so many pieces, I've never participated in any "early morning H&M collabs", do you think it would be hard to score maybe 3 or 4 items in the smaller sizes? How early would I have to go?

oh good, i'll be in the middle of bumble ville usa when the sale starts. hopefully i'll have a good selection!

i love the coats, and the one shoulder dresses. The sunnies are decently priced!

xlovely, it really is hard to tell. I went to the South Coast Plaza location. While I absolutely adore Lanvin, I myself haven't heard of it until only 2 years at best, while Jimmy Choo I heard of when I was a lot younger. IMO, Choo is a lot more "mainstream" in a sense that resellers/non enthusiasts would be quick to capitalize on events such as that, and may not jump so much on Lanvin.

So, when I went to the Choo event, I got there around 4 a.m....and there was enough for me to get one of each, although I only ended up with 1. I think you'll have a better chance with Lanvin, but I don't want to be responsible for you if you show up at 6 a.m. and assed out =T

oh and xlovely, that comment was on shoes. Clothes, at the Choo event, people were checking them out, but there was no "10 minute time session" or craziness going on there. Then again, they don't make dresses like Lanvin. Seeing that the price is still $200 ish, I can't imagine it would be sold out within first hour. Definitely go that mornign for sure, just don't do the crack of dawn thing imo.

Thanks so much dpgyrl026! :heart: What's the "10 minute time session"? Did they have some sort of time limit for shoppers? I'll probably go to the Beverly center one, that one should have it right?

I like a few things but nothing too dangerous. IMO the party dresses are awesome, but pretty expensive for H&M. I wonder if the quality will be decent for that price! I do like the black faux fur vest and the leopare shoes with the bow and a couple of the dresses, nothing too dangerous!

I'm loving the black coat and the bags are kind of cute. We can shop the collection online here in Sweden and although I suspect the Lanvin collaboration will be more sought-after than some of the previous ones, it's usually relatively easy here to get hold of the things you want online; at least that's my experience. Actually, the Jimmy Choo collection didn't even seem to sell that well here in Sweden - several weeks after it was released you could find lots of heels in at least one of the stores in Stockholm. Same with the Comme des Garcons collaboration (which I personally LOVED).

thanks for the price posts! :smile:
wow... they are bit pricey :tdown:and i was hoping for more shoes n bags... o well.:okay:
does anyone know which locations will have them? and how early does NYC area's H&M line starts from? like 5am?