September 11, 2006 - New York State Armory
    New York City, New York United States

Runaway
    WireImage: Listings

Backstage and Front Row

After Party

2. I love this bag! It's so cheerful!! Thanks for posting these pics bag.lover!!:flowers:

[​IMG]

3. i like the new version of the stam, it looks fun.

4. Thanks for the post...wish I could see larger pictures without registering.

5. Seems New York mag also has some good MJ runway shots.

Sparkly!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Here's a few more I liked

[​IMG]

A little busy, but love the metallic!
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some crazy bling...
    [​IMG]

8. Awesome pics KittyBag!!

Me likey this one too!!:love: :love:

[​IMG]

9. The new quilting looks very innovative and creative, unlike anything I've seen before. Cool!

10. ^ yes, I think that is one of the things that was drawing me to it! I love the triangles.

11. I LOVE this bag! The new quilting is great, but I wish it didn't have the freestanding buckle in the middle. MJ's use of useless buckles disturbs me. Not as timeless to me than the bag would be w/o it.

12. Oooh the sparkly stam is the winner of my heart !

13. REUTERS A model displays a creation from the Marc Jacobs Spring Collections 2007 during New York fashion week September 11, 2006. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES)

[​IMG]

14. REUTERS A model displays a creation from the Marc Jacobs Spring Collections 2007 during New York fashion week September 11, 2006. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice