Pics of your Mayday Presents :D

ok ok im up anyways LOL

2007_0501xmasfeb070146.jpg

2007_0501xmasfeb070149.jpg

So I finally have two coach items!! haha. I have a little wristlet and I wanted the initial key fob thingie forever but I could never justify buying one, but now I have it!! YAYAY!!! A for my last name. Plus I love love love hello kitty, so tracy got another fob for me (its super cute, BTW) And because I read alot she made little beaded bookmarks for me so I can keep my place when reading harry potter!!

THank you!! I love it!!

Here's my Mayday gift from my SS. I :heart: :heart: :heart: it!

cactusloveps6.jpg

But...I wasnt able to find my SS name anywhere in my package. Maybe I miss it :confused1:

Anyway, to whoever my SS is. Thanks a ton! I really like ur gift!

Attachments

• cactuslove.jpg
    cactuslove.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12
congrats on your stuff spacytracy....now you got me nervous if robotkitten will like her stuff :lol:
I love my stuff!!!!! :love: I actually opened at midnight last night but I was too busy playing with my stuff to post pictures. Here's pictures!!!! Don't mind the scary one of me with no make-up, it was midnight!

Attachments

• mayday1.jpg
    mayday1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 84
  • mayday2.jpg
    mayday2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 72
  • mayday3.jpg
    mayday3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 62
  • mayday4.jpg
    mayday4.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 66
  • mayday5.jpg
    mayday5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 59
yay............I so wanted to keep that Hello Kitty keychain!! It's so cute. For those looking for one as I've searched all over and only seen it one place........I got it at the Beverly Center in a little shop called Momoberry by Sanrio. I had the girl look in backstock to see if they had initials and as she was searching for the one I wanted, I see this HK head. SO I look at all their HK stuff to see if it was out on display to buy and it wasn't. She told me she didn't have the letter I was looking for so she put all the stuff back. I then asked her if that was a HK head (they were all wrapped in shipping plastic) and she said HUH?? So I made her go though it again! And wahhhla!

So if you want one and it's not on display, ask the SA to look under the counter in their backstock keychains.

The card I made myself from downloading a print off the comp. The inside is cool too........it has a diff toki display with a box cut out so I could write something to my SS.

yay im glad you love it...hope you didnt mind it saying "Guam" on it ..it tried to find something with no logo on it haha...i went hunting for it in tourist areas since nowhere else carries tiki stuff :shrugs: ....i love your eyes!!

spacytracy: was there any chococats??