Pics of Your LV in Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :shame:Thank you SweetP!! I told my brother about you and showed him your collection, he was like :drool: and said tell her "Work It:supacool:" I finally converted him to LV and he leaves me!

Thank you Sunflower323!!!

2. You're all gorgeous! Finally we see your face, Nate! :graucho:

3. You look amazing and I love lululv's hair!

4. minababe You look gorgeous :tup:...Look like a Model with her Lv bag on her vacation or something. :jammin:

5. Thank you very much freshmess and pinkgoldfish!!!:shame: I will be taking my brother to the airport soon, I hate this part! :sad: Well at least it gives me the excuse that I have to go visit and shop in Texas! :yes:

6. My dog was happy to see me, so he jumped on top of me AND my musette :P
    (sorry phone pics!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Aww that so cute!!:heart:

8. Aww Suzanne your dog is so cute:heart:, and he has grown so much!! Woah!

9. :smile: that's so cute! I love the colour of your shirt too!

10. i want to post pics can someone tell me how? ive searched but cant find the answer :confused1:

11. ^^^you can use http://imageshack.us/ to host the pictures than you click the pictures icon and you paste the url link from the picture, hope that helps:yes:

12. What a beautiful picture, with such beautiful young ladies:tup: And the bags are to die for... I told my self that I would not buy any more bags this year. I guess I am falling off of the wagon, for I have got to get me a Neverfull! I am in love with that bag!!:nuts:

13. SuzanneVuitton - I think your pics are my favorite! That is SO cute! Your dog is soooooo happy aww =)

14. #6344 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008

OH MY FREAKING GOD!! WTF, TAKE THIS PICTURE DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!! YOU ARE IN KNOW KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH US!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THIS PIC, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THIS FROM!!! OMG TAKE IT DOWN! IM CONTACT THE PERSON IN CONTROL OF THIS FORUM!!! RIGHT NOW!!!:cursing::cursing:

:crybaby: UR CRAZY!!!

dude, stop reporting yourself! LOL!
    YOU posted the pics, stop re-registering please.

15. aww, thank you so much!!

Thank you to all the others that commented as well. My cousins are such hotties LOL...I guess I'm partial :shrugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.