Pics Of Your Louis Vuitton With Chains/Straps/Extenders!!!

Do you think it's ok to alter the way your LV is carried to suit your needs?

• Yes, as long as it suits the LV

• No, I don't want to change the original style the LV

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loveluxury13

Loopy for LV
Oct 16, 2014
Just for something different I thought it would be nice to showcase how we alter our LV's to suit our needs. It would be great to see pics of different chains, straps and extenders on all different LV's.

Mini pochettes, Pochette accessories, Milla, Mini HL and larger bags!

I have ordered chains and straps to wear some of mine differently but they haven't arrived yet.

I will start it off with my Pomme Vernis Pochette with a gold chain :graucho:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 6,786
Coincidentally, I've been wanting to find a gold chain for my pouchette. Where did you order your chains from? ...and are they short or long? It would be nice to have a gold chain to dress it up a bit for night or an event.

TIA for your response.

Optional epi strap on Alma. I am loving this bag so much & thinking to myself after all of these years collecting LV why did I never choose an Alma before? It is so functional and classic but year after year I'd choose something else. Now I'm considering the same bag in DE. The strap makes all of the difference. Must have strap.

Attachments

• 1415625877892.jpg
    1415625877892.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6,210
Optional epi strap on Alma. I am loving this bag so much & thinking to myself after all of these years collecting LV why did I never choose an Alma before? It is so functional and classic but year after year I'd choose something else. Now I'm considering the same bag in DE. The strap makes all of the difference. Must have strap.

She is so pretty! What size is she? I have the strap for my epi noir pochette NM already, may need to add on... My Alma BB in ebene came with a nonadjustable strap but she is too small for my everyday use.

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

She is so pretty! What size is she? I have the strap for my epi noir pochette NM already, may need to add on... My Alma BB in ebene came with a nonadjustable strap but she is too small for my everyday use.

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

Alma PM. I also have an Alma BB in Fucshia, which I love but, like you, I really wanted a bigger Alma for everyday use. I got the strap at the same time as the bag on my vacation. My 1&only "Paris" bag. I truly love the Alma PM.