Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

So beautiful.. I’m Looking into this line! Has this material discolored? Does it fit as much as a PA?
hi there, it has been a dream of a bag - leather and colour has lasted so well for it being 23 years old. I just love the printed pearly leather. Holds a lot more than my PA but down side is you can't attach a cross body strap unless you modify the strap - it's very much a shoulder bag due to the hardware which attaches the strap to the main body of the bag. It is very geometric and i find it works well with modern/minimal style of clothing.xx

Reactions: lvr4shoes
Thank you so much! Maybe we should’ve use bags as decorations so we could save money from buying paintings, pictures etc….:P
Great idea. Some of us do! I have some of my bags in lucite in the main suite so I can see and enjoy when not using and keep dust free. I also hang H scarves in my home with the H hanging system as their scarves are truly art and with the hanging system I rotate as often as I want. I know some tpf’rs frame their H or other scarves for art, but I can’t bear to put one behind glass and not be able to wear :P :flowers: And for what some of our bags cost, and how they are made, they truly are art! And if we follow your suggestion, doesn’t that mean we all need another bag?:cool:

Thank you ma'am!:biggrin:
I got this harness from: https://aimereluxurycollection.com/
I also have the harness for my TP26, but I hardly use it because it's too big for me.
I just received this one yesterday, and I already love it so much more than the 26 since I prefer smaller bags.
It's just so darn cute IMO.
You are a sweetheart. Thank you so much for sharing! The black with the mono just looks so classy.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
I see LV brought back the Suhali L'Ingenieux from the archives with the new launch "The Clutch". Well here is the original, 18yrs young and beautiful as ever. Ms Suhali and I went to LV to purchase this bandeau. I've included the pic of The Clutch. It comes in monogram...the monogram is stunning!

View attachment 5737030

View attachment 5737046
Awwww....I remember the Suhali collection from back in the days. It was the most expensive LV collection then. No, I didn't buy anything, but I remember the price tags!

My Tiffany’s CA invited me to her store to celebrate my birthday :loveeyes:View attachment 5744615
She requested an artist to special made these gifts for me View attachment 5744616
View attachment 5744611View attachment 5744613
and bought a big bouquet of flowers View attachment 5744610
And very yummy high tea :heart:
View attachment 5744609View attachment 5744620
Oh wow - everything looks very beautiful and delicious! Glad that you had such an amazing experience! And happy birthday! :loveeyes: :heart::tup::drinks: