Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Finally got the SS22 Taurillon Illusion Zippy Wallet in Rose Bleu, but from a Japanese seller on eBay. It came with an eBay Authenticity guarantee and it looks and feels authentic to me. It was also listed as slightly used, but the wear and tear is negligible to me, thank goodness!

So glad I was able to get this piece! ☺️. No other collection caught my attention as much as the SS22 one did.

LV SS22 Taurillon Illusion Mini Soft Trunk, Zippy Wallet, Off White sweater, Off White shirt, Zegna pants
F1AC0B43-FB62-4BD9-B641-2658D329E5F9.jpegE82406BE-9CD3-4FD8-A567-9A99E6DEAE2D.jpeg

C
Finally got the SS22 Taurillon Illusion Zippy Wallet in Rose Bleu, but from a Japanese seller on eBay. It came with an eBay Authenticity guarantee and it looks and feels authentic to me. It was also listed as slightly used, but the wear and tear is negligible to me, thank goodness!

So glad I was able to get this piece! ☺️. No other collection caught my attention as much as the SS22 one did.

LV SS22 Taurillon Illusion Mini Soft Trunk, Zippy Wallet, Off White sweater, Off White shirt, Zegna pants
View attachment 5709525View attachment 5709526
CONGRATULATIONS!! This was the one that got away for me! How does the colour and material compare with your Mini Soft Trunk? More pics ,please!! Hadn't seen anyone on tpf post it I don't think :loveeyes: :loveeyes: enjoy!!

Reactions: Bryant and COCOLUVR