Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

So pretty! I love the way you tied your bandeau.. enjoy your beautiful bag Minda:heart:

Thank you so much Eena :smile:. Have a great weekend :smile:.

View attachment 5658582
Wasting time at the office until I can leave for the long weekend. :giggle: Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving weekend!:drinks: Cheers to all of you for the great info, eye candy and awesome support we share here on tPF.:hbeat:

Wow what a great pic of your gorgeous newbies! :heart::hbeat:That bandeau is so pretty with DE! And suddenly I’m wanting a Starbucks too :giggle: Can’t wait to see more pictures of this perfect classic. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Thank you Ali :smile:. I am happy to see you enjoying your beautiful S20 and christmas animation SLGs at work :lol: :smile: — so lovely together. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend — eat and shop a lot ok? :smile:

So beautiful! Love the twilly on it too! :love: May I ask why you changed the chain?

Yes ofcourse! Honestly I don't like the original chain that came with the bag, it's bulky and the clasps are huge. I like to dress up my bags with chains but I don't like them to be in your face so much :biggrin: so I played around and the chain of the Easy Pouch looks perfect proportioned in my opinion! Adds a bit of fun but not too overwhelming.

Reactions: EveyB
Hey! :smile:

I recently went on a business trip to Hamburg Germany and I used my preloved Speedy 25 nonstop... came to the realization its the perfect size for my needs. I think I'll have her vachetta replaced to make her new again. I'm soooo in love with that little one.

View attachment 5658782
I love it too:smile:And I'm also loving the other one on your suitcase:loveeyes:.

Yes ofcourse! Honestly I don't like the original chain that came with the bag, it's bulky and the clasps are huge. I like to dress up my bags with chains but I don't like them to be in your face so much :biggrin: so I played around and the chain of the Easy Pouch looks perfect proportioned in my opinion! Adds a bit of fun but not too overwhelming.
I know what you mean! The chain of the EP looks perfect on it :heart:
Happy Weekend!

• Love
Reactions: Cathindy