Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

View attachment 5592009
My watercolour towel is stealing the show today (for me lol). Happy Wednesday all :smile:

I have been dying to see this beautiful beach towel in action (seems like it’s been forever since you first ordered it till the completion of your pool). You have such a lovely outdoor space V — a perfect place for some summer fun :smile:.

I was lucky enough to nab this, my first keepall. Thoughts? I've never had a keepall before but I try to buy purses that will hold their value if I ever get bored with them and decide to sell. Do you think this keepall will hold its value??
It’s gorgeous. Hard to know if it’s I’ll hold its value but I think lots of limited editions do. In the meantime I hope you enjoy it!

Ok now I’m desperately wanting to leave work early and jump in your pool! :lol: So gorgeous!
Haha TY Ali! You just gave me the biggest smile of the day :heart: ;) Wish you were here!:hbeat:
Can we say yummm?!! I’m living for your sushi and LV combo @brnicutie :heart:TFS!:drinks:
Gorgeous colours :loveeyes: Enjoy the summer days!
Thanks @EveyB :heart::hugs: Happy Thursday and happy summer to you, hun!
I have been dying to see this beautiful beach towel in action (seems like it’s been forever since you first ordered it till the completion of your pool). You have such a lovely outdoor space V — a perfect place for some summer fun :smile:.
Thank you, my sweet friend :love: I’m so lucky to be able to share this design journey with you (and our LVoely SB fam). Getting your fashionable feedback has been priceless along the way ~ you’re absolutely amazing! :heart::hugs:

Haha TY Ali! You just gave me the biggest smile of the day :heart: ;) Wish you were here!:hbeat:

Can we say yummm?!! I’m living for your sushi and LV combo @brnicutie :heart:TFS!:drinks:

Thanks @EveyB :heart::hugs: Happy Thursday and happy summer to you, hun!

Thank you, my sweet friend :love: I’m so lucky to be able to share this design journey with you (and our LVoely SB fam). Getting your fashionable feedback has been priceless along the way ~ you’re absolutely amazing! :heart::hugs:
Thank you, MB! Have a great rest of the week! :drinks: