Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Using my 11th keepall xs for the first time today View attachment 5583733
Wow! Love the chain you added to this, such a great edgy look! :heart: You’re killing me with this pic. :P If my nano garden bucket isn’t perfect then it will be exchanged for this piece. I had such a hard time choosing between the two but I really want to see the garden print in person while it’s available. Enjoy!

Wow! Love the chain you added to this, such a great edgy look! :heart: You’re killing me with this pic. :P If my nano garden bucket isn’t perfect then it will be exchanged for this piece. I had such a hard time choosing between the two but I really want to see the garden print in person while it’s available. Enjoy!
Get the Garden Nano Bucket first, I love my Nano Bucket too, it’s a special piece .
I got this keepall xs because it seems harder to get now as compared to when it was newly launched, and also buying it from U.K. is cheaper than buying it in my country .
Looking forward to see your nano bucket photos

Get the Garden Nano Bucket first, I love my Nano Bucket too, it’s a special piece .
I got this keepall xs because it seems harder to get now as compared to when it was newly launched, and also buying it from U.K. is cheaper than buying it in my country .
Looking forward to see your nano bucket photos
I see it’s the same for you there too. I was surprised how much more LV is here. My friends are in Paris so they are picking some stuff for me over there right now (Chanel). With the $$ being up we are totally taking an advantage of that. I didn’t know this would ever happen.