Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Went to LV today to return my speedy 20. The store manager was super awesome and we chatted for a long time and he stamped my graceful tag (we stamped the back because of the size) while I was there looking at all the eye candy. Saw the new game, set, match pieces (ellipse bb is very cute). Had a wonderful experience and kind of fell in love with the keepall xs. :lol: I’ll try to be patient though and see what new canvas items come out for fall. :graucho: It was a fun way to end a long and very busy week. Happy weekend everyone!B466B52A-4A4B-4227-BB3F-FAC0C620A14A.jpeg
979A0ED4-C695-42C3-B754-D791279E66D0.jpeg
FCDE2B99-676F-4B27-AF0E-E49773FDC56E.jpeg
1FF2EDD0-BD41-48AC-8FA3-B9D1B7FD039D.jpeg
015358FA-9B02-4D03-ADDE-799221CD767E.jpeg

Went to LV today to return my speedy 20. The store manager was super awesome and we chatted for a long time and he stamped my graceful tag (we stamped the back because of the size) while I was there looking at all the eye candy. Saw the new game, set, match pieces (ellipse bb is very cute). Had a wonderful experience and kind of fell in love with the keepall xs. :lol: I’ll try to be patient though and see what new canvas items come out for fall. :graucho: It was a fun way to end a long and very busy week. Happy weekend everyone!View attachment 5402912
View attachment 5402915
View attachment 5402916
View attachment 5402917
View attachment 5402919

I am sorry the S20 didn’t work out A — I know you were excited about it. But there will be other bags that are meant to be. Glad to hear you had a fun visit at the store :smile:. The Keepall XS looks very cute on you — it’s on my radar as well :lol:. I love the hotstamp on your luggage tag — may I ask what is the name of that design? LV flower? Thanks A :smile:

I am sorry the S20 didn’t work out A — I know you were excited about it. But there will be other bags that are meant to be. Glad to hear you had a fun visit at the store :smile:. The Keepall XS looks very cute on you — it’s on my radar as well :lol:. I love the hotstamp on your luggage tag — may I ask what is the name of that design? LV flower? Thanks A :smile:
Awww thank you M! :hugs:I was super excited about the 20 but the one I received really kind of cooled my jets. The strap length of the 20 is actually perfect for me (although a bit wide) and it’s great size bag, but I think in part I ordered it out of FOMO. They actually had a better one in the store I could have exchanged it for but I’d decided to just wait to see what will come in the fall (plus I really don’t need another classic monogram piece). I do really love the keepall xs as well. It’s edgy, completely worry free, adjustable strap, has gorgeous hardware, and MIF. Have I just convinced us both to get the xs?!:lol: I’m not sure what the stamp is officially called but the team lead called it a flower from the last windows holiday design I believe. I liked it immediately and belatedly realized it matched my charm.:giggle: Now I’ll have to figure out what to put on the front, and maybe get my alma bb key bell stamped next. Getting the hot stamps is super fun and addicting! Have a great weekend my friend!

• Thanks
Reactions: EveyB and Iamminda