Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I have been getting so much use out of all my TP26's of late. Like everyone, we are not travelling as much as we did since covid, so been wanting to get my cost per wear out of them in other ways. So I'm rocking my Giant TP26 on it's red side, using my pink Samorga insert with gold d-rings and my LV gold chain from my pink Pochette Coussin today.

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

I have been getting so much use out of all my TP26's of late. Like everyone, we are not travelling as much as we did since covid, so been wanting to get my cost per wear out of them in other ways. So I'm rocking my Giant TP26 on it's red side, using my pink Samorga insert with gold d-rings and my LV gold chain from my pink Pochette Coussin today.

View attachment 5263309

View attachment 5263310
Looks great, D! Love how you styled it. Glad you’re getting maximum use out of this piece ~ one of the best LV’s for sure:heart: :happydance:

Happy December and midweek, everyone! We’re doing a British theme this year and I spruced up my Trio for a wintery look :smile:View attachment 5263506

Really loving your holiday theme this year — you always have the best holiday decorations :smile:. And what a fun wintery look for your Trio (that medium pouch is my favorite of the three — wish they would make more pieces in the reverse eclipse print).

Looks great, D! Love how you styled it. Glad you’re getting maximum use out of this piece ~ one of the best LV’s for sure:heart: :happydance:
Thanks my lovely @MyBelongs to Louis and I'm with you, I've been a LV TP26 fan from way back in the day, especially the limited edition ones! Also I'm loving your British theme and Trio :heart: