Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Adorable. I am debating whether I should get a bandeau for an Alma Canelle I got. Seeing this makes me think yes. LOL. Do you leave the bandeau on all the time? Do you know if there could be a color transfer?
Thank you!:heart:
I never leave on anything for a long time, including a bandeau. I'm just so fickle and get bored too fast.:biggrin:
And no, I have never experienced color transfer by using LV bandeaux or any other brand silk scarves or twillies on my handles. :smile:

Thank you!:heart:
I never leave on anything for a long time, including a bandeau. I'm just so fickle and get bored too fast.:biggrin:
And no, I have never experienced color transfer by using LV bandeaux or any other brand silk scarves or twillies on my handles. :smile:
Thank YOU so much. The papillion made me get all emotional. I had one long long time ago and (stupidly) sold it.

Thank YOU so much. The papillion made me get all emotional. I had one long long time ago and (stupidly) sold it.
Awww! I hope you replaced it with a bag that created new good memories! Plus there are plenty out there with good prices. I have noticed the prices going up though. It may be be due to people currently wanting vintage styles.

Just received my new model PSM yesterday! I took some comparison photos (below). I still love the look of old model maybe a tiny tiny bit more, but the functionality of the new zipper outweighs the aesthetic!

Here are some points on the pros of the new model I haven't really seen mentioned here (but also, haven't dove too deep)

1. The top stitching on the sides of the new PSM help the bag retain shape. The sides are flatter and stand up straighter. On my old model, they kind of bulge out a bit and make the bag appear slightly more oval.

2. When grabbing something in your bag, the flap opens more evenly since there is no longer that 'lip' where the zipper sits while the bag is open. This also would create a crease diagonally across the front of my bag starting from the zip pullView attachment 4748841View attachment 4748842 when opened (which would of course go away when zipped, just annoying). This also makes reaching into the new model bag easier and feel more spacioius.

3. There's a canvas monogram 'lip' lining along the zipper of new model, giving even more structure support to the bag. Therefore it should retain shape better. My old model is softer and a bit more squishy.

4. The new zipper, really is everything. I debated whether or not I should purchase the new model, but I thought I'd try it out. It surprised me! I had no canvas issues with my old model, except I would never close the bag because of the zipper. The new zip is much more convenient, and I can actually get into my bag quicker and zip the bag without having to tug at the corners/ handle like I had to with my old model. Now debating whether I should keep the old model & give it to my daughter in a few years (shes almost 4 now) or if I should sell..

Thanks for reading!

Thank you for taking the time to post about the differences!