Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I guess so, as wary as I am of selling on Ebay it will probably get me the most dollar.

As much as I want to keep it because it really is a nice bag, I just don't wear it. Before today, it was in its dust bag for probably over a year.

looks in excellent condition ! the ones i am seeing on e-bay the insides are stained so badly. I just discovered this one today, for some reason all of the photos are not loading I can not see all of the photos.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOUIS-VUIT...:z9sAAOSwEfZbLDn3:sc:USPSPriority!27405!US!-1

Enjoying dinner with my sweet hubby for my birthday at Four Winds in Wills Point, Texas. Just beautiful! Favorite drink, very dirty vodka martini and favorite LV purse!
View attachment 4136903

Omg! That’s my all time favorite drink. I always sound so “dirty” saying I want it “extra dirty.” Lol. If you like spice, you should try a “hot and dirty.” It’s pretty much a spicy dirty martini. I love how you dressed up your PM also!

Omg! That’s my all time favorite drink. I always sound so “dirty” saying I want it “extra dirty.” Lol. If you like spice, you should try a “hot and dirty.” It’s pretty much a spicy dirty martini. I love how you dressed up your PM also!
Oh wow! That sounds sooo good! I love spicy! It is sort of embarrassing to ask for a very dirty martini. I will whisper my order of a hot and dirty one! Haha!