Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Apologies that this is such a late reply. What have you used to cover your favorite plate?
I just got a favorite this week and have used a bit of sticky tape - will this cause problems later? Should I only use contact paper/cell phone screen protectors. Does anyone know if sticky tape/cellotape is a bad move?

Hi! Just saw this post, I apologize. I just kept the protector on that comes when you purchase the purse from store. I've noticed though some use clear cell phone protector cases - they cut out a small section and and adhere to plate. It is truly preference really. I believe Louis Vuitton may replace the plate for free as well if it gets scratched up. I hope this helped a bit :wave:

Reactions: Bags_4_life
The playground at the Luxembourg gardens is the largest I've ever seen. My neverfull fits in perfectly. View attachment 3799756
Hey kkfiregirl! I'm having fun following you along on your traveling 'parkcapades'! Nice for your child to have the (probably) much needed break at a park (and a break for you too) while traveling. I'm sure he/she will sleep well afterwards. Safe travels!