Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

View attachment 3678267
Over a nice fellow from the Chanel forum @chicnfab I remembered my past love to LV and especially this bag. LV Montaigne in Aurore, in my opinion one of the powerfuls colors they ever made. Very good to combinate with several colors.
Thanks for let me share and a wonderful week for all of you.
You're so sweet @Alexa67 ... that's a such gorgeous gorgeous bag.. the colour is so rich.. I was eyeing on that as well in cherry.. I'm having a LV fever right now :giggle:.. never ending wish list :loveeyes::loveeyes:.. have a lovely day!

LOVE the color . =)

Thank you so much :flowers:

You're so sweet @Alexa67 ... that's a such gorgeous gorgeous bag.. the colour is so rich.. I was eyeing on that as well in cherry.. I'm having a LV fever right now :giggle:.. never ending wish list :loveeyes::loveeyes:.. have a lovely day!

I wish you even a lovely day and thank you so much dear chicnfab:hugs:. Today the old LV fever came back. And the Montaigne is great, easy to use, hold the shape as well, just the strap is a bit shorter. So I'll will follow to see what will happen with your wishlist. :giggle: but for at first you have this cute rose eye candy :hbeat:

View attachment 3678267
Over a nice fellow from the Chanel forum @chicnfab I remembered my past love to LV and especially this bag. LV Montaigne in Aurore, in my opinion one of the powerfuls colors they ever made. Very good to combinate with several colors.
Thanks for let me share and a wonderful week for all of you.
Absolutely gorgeous bag! And it matches your shoes too :smile:

Reactions: Alexa67