Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Here you go again with the most beautiful travel pics, LV pics, and fun pics! What a nice soft landing at the concert!! Welcome back home and I bet Kuzi was over the moon!! 🐾🐾🌺🌈
Thank you, my friend! As much as a holiday is never quite long enough, it is wonderful to be back with my little Kuzi. :love:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
200.gif

Beautiful!! I can just smell that divine scent. And your MP looks adorable hun :heart: :heart: :heart:
Oh thank you very much my dear fellow Escale lover! :hugs:Love the lavender gif - and yes, the scent was amazing! It’s so nice to be in the summer season again - hope you’ll get to use your stunning Escale pastel speedy (and post a pic ;)) soon! :ghi5:
So pretty!
Thanks my dear! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Got to use my most favorite bag ever for my post op appointment today. I love this bag 😊

View attachment 6016533
Whoa! your favorite bag ever! How fabulous you love it that much. It looks great, love your charms. I giggle in recognition, when I go to dr or dentist I often sit in the wr and take a few pics 🤓 Hope you are all better 💙

What a great little piece this is, and how lovely to pass lavender on the way to dinner! I still love NF in this print, it’s so summery. 💗
Many thanks my dear friend for your sweet comment! :heart: I’m so happy to be twinning with you on the Escale pastel NF. :ghi5: This collection still remains my absolutely favorite LE from LV - it was the first LE I fell in LVoe with, and old LVoe does not rust :giggle::blush::love: wish I would baby this NF less and take her out more often. Hope to see yours in action very soon! :hbeat:

Have you used your new btp felicie yet @MarryMeLV_Now for an action shot for us? :graucho: :lol: :giggle:
Thanks for asking hun - I truly do! :ghi5: It was so fun, as I read your post, it that very moment I was just about to take the Felicie out of her box for her first time out! Here’s a quick modeling pic before leaving the house - will post a proper action pic afterwards! To avoid color transfer :rolleyes:, I shortened the chain by crossing it under the flap for a shoulder carry - liked this option very much.
1718287535195.jpeg

It's such a nice and special bag! Very pretty!
Thank you so much 🥰
What a beauty! It’s the 25 size right?
Thank you Bumbles!! This is the 25 😍
Whoa! your favorite bag ever! How fabulous you love it that much. It looks great, love your charms. I giggle in recognition, when I go to dr or dentist I often sit in the wr and take a few pics 🤓 Hope you are all better 💙
I know that is a bold statement but I truly love the softness and color of this collection. It matches me to a T 😂. Definitely my favorite.
I was sitting in the wr bored out of my mind so I figured why not, funny that you think the same.
Im feeling much better and glad to be passed the roughest part 🥰

Thanks for asking hun - I truly do! :ghi5: It was so fun, as I read your post, it that very moment I was just about to take the Felicie out of her box for her first time out! Here’s a quick modeling pic before leaving the house - will post a proper action pic afterwards! To avoid color transfer :rolleyes:, I shortened the chain by crossing it under the flap for a shoulder carry - liked this option very much.
View attachment 6016818
Omg it’s so pretty 😍😍😍😍😍

Got to use my most favorite bag ever for my post op appointment today. I love this bag 😊

View attachment 6016533
Many congrats on adding this new beauty hun! :love: :love: :loveeyes: She looks so pretty! I love the material, its combo with vaccheta details and of course the beautiful charm that you’ve added! Even though the size 40 already looked amazing, this one in 25 is even cuter :tender: Enjoy!
P.S. Hope that you’re feeling good and the appointment went well! :hbeat: