Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_1065.jpg
Quick roadtrip this past weekend for some pride events. Went to some cute rooftop bars and admired all of the beautiful murals around town. I screamed internally when I accidentally spilled an orange freezer pop all over myself and my multicolor noe. Thankfully she already had a nice patina, because I think that saved me. I wiped all the effected areas of vachetta down with baby wipes when I got home and then used some Cadillac lotion on her this morning and none of the droplet marks stayed! Thankful for all the tips I've learned on the forums over the years because it kept me from freaking out more in the moment!

View attachment 6015180
View attachment 6015181
View attachment 6015182
Quick roadtrip this past weekend for some pride events. Went to some cute rooftop bars and admired all of the beautiful murals around town. I screamed internally when I accidentally spilled an orange freezer pop all over myself and my multicolor noe. Thankfully she already had a nice patina, because I think that saved me. I wiped all the effected areas of vachetta down with baby wipes when I got home and then used some Cadillac lotion on her this morning and none of the droplet marks stayed! Thankful for all the tips I've learned on the forums over the years because it kept me from freaking out more in the moment!
Glad your beautiful bag survived unscathed. I had a similar scare recently with a beer spilled on my brand new Bottega Veneta but thankfully no damage (or lingering beer scent) either. Hope you had a fun trip!

• Thanks
Reactions: Monogramboy