Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Further proof for @Sunshine mama I am Barbie :biggrin:

Unbelievable how shiny these are, the Barbie x Keds collab. Absolutely couldn’t resist💗 Happy Wednesday all!!

View attachment 6008658

So pretty T or rather Barbie :smile:. I already love your PF but I also love those Keds!!! Did not know they made this special collection.

Hi Barbie!!
Looking great, again!!!:heart:
Thanks so much!! 😆💗
So pretty T or rather Barbie :smile:. I already love your PF but I also love those Keds!!! Did not know they made this special collection.
Thanks A! The collab came out this May, they even had pointed toe platform Keds but I had to draw the line somewhere. 🤓
Looking fabulous in pink @DrTr :smile:
You are a sweetheart - thanks 💖

Seriously 😍😍😍 you really are Barbie with those sparkling pink shoes!!
Looking good Drtr 😉

Rockin Barbie!:heart:

Perfect shoes for a stunning bag!
Thanks so much to all of you! :flowers: It’s been fun to play here with these kid like fun shoes! And they are comfy too. And to my surprise my Kusama fuschia dot FP has turned out to be one of my most used grab and go bags, in spite of the vibrant dots it’s a bit more under the radar as it doesn’t read as LV as much because of the empreinte. Have a great day!💗

A few snapshots of our trip to the beautiful Greek island of Kos, with the LV I’m travelling with. Half way through our holiday and though I’m missing my fur baby terribly, I don’t want it to end!

IMG_0863.jpeg
(Josh backpack with Etui PM and Nomade agenda PM acting as passport holder waiting to leave for the airport, beside my favourite Greek pillow)

FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Tea time with my beloved DZP :flowers:
View attachment 6009011
Lovely tea time! and I love that bag (wish I would have gotten one; might have to look on the pre-loved market. I have 3 other patterns but everytime I see this one makes me want it!)
A few snapshots of our trip to the beautiful Greek island of Kos, with the LV I’m travelling with. Half way through our holiday and though I’m missing my fur baby terribly, I don’t want it to end!

View attachment 6009078
(Josh backpack with Etui PM and Nomade agenda PM acting as passport holder waiting to leave for the airport, beside my favourite Greek pillow)

View attachment 6009079
View attachment 6009080
View attachment 6009081
View attachment 6009082
View attachment 6009083
View attachment 6009084
View attachment 6009085
View attachment 6009086
View attachment 6009087
View attachment 6009088
View attachment 6009089

I so enjoy your photos! Beautiful :heart: Living the good life