Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Due to an unusually long rainy season, been waiting for months to use this one again :smile:. It makes me wonder if I should get any more bags with vachetta going forward :lol:.

View attachment 5977150
We're so lucky the rain clouds have cleared, dear IM :heart: :girlsigh::heart: It's a real treat to see your beautiful Speedy this April, showing off her flawless vachetta in style. She looks exquisite with that dressy lock tag you've added. It's very creative and droll worthy!

Still looking beautiful! yeah, hate rainy season when thinking of bags, I donot think I will buy vachetta bags any more
We're so lucky the rain clouds have cleared, dear IM :heart: :girlsigh::heart: It's a real treat to see your beautiful Speedy this April, showing off her flawless vachetta in style. She looks exquisite with that dressy lock tag you've added. It's very creative and droll worthy!

Thanks kindly ladies :smile:. I really love the look of fresh vachetta but am trying to embrace the look of aged vachetta since I have several bags with vachetta (the 6-year old one has already gotten a little too “old” for my liking :lol:).