Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

That color is so stunning! In the photo and in person! Such a beautiful warm saddle brown. LV did perfect with creating this color.
It is such a gorgeous color. I am so glad I returned the speedy 20 in Beige Clair. I know many people like it but the color just didn't work for me. IMO the speedy 25 is the perfect size. I had a speedy 30 and sold it. It was too big.

Reactions: Debbie65

_vee

Apr 11, 2021
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!Pretty new bag. :heart: Great food and drinks!!!

:love:My Bag twin and so cute the little speedy tagalong

You always have the best food! and those cookies compliment your adorable Felicie!

Cute everything V! Happy Thursday!!!!! :love: I love the bucket hat, I want one just wondering if I would wear it enough
Thank you @MeepMeep67! :heart:

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
It is such a gorgeous color. I am so glad I returned the speedy 20 in Beige Clair. I know many people like it but the color just didn't work for me. IMO the speedy 25 is the perfect size. I had a speedy 30 and sold it. It was too big.
I think you made the perfect choice with this Carmel color. Beige is common. You will find another beige bag from any designer pretty much. But this Carmel color...it's not as common. Great choice! That bag will ALWAYS be beautiful!
Getting ready for anniversary/vow renewal night…

View attachment 5615639
Congratulations on your vow renewal!