Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Went to LV today to return my speedy 20. The store manager was super awesome and we chatted for a long time and he stamped my graceful tag (we stamped the back because of the size) while I was there looking at all the eye candy. Saw the new game, set, match pieces (ellipse bb is very cute). Had a wonderful experience and kind of fell in love with the keepall xs. :lol: I’ll try to be patient though and see what new canvas items come out for fall. :graucho: It was a fun way to end a long and very busy week. Happy weekend everyone! View attachment 5402912
View attachment 5402915
View attachment 5402916
View attachment 5402917
View attachment 5402919
This keepall xs and the po look amazing together! It looks great on you! You have me interested in it too now

• Love
Reactions: EveyB and Aliluvlv
Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
OMG!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: Wow you have quite the collection. :heart::love:They are amazing. Which one is your favourite? Mine is the sunrise pastel for sure!!!
Thank you! I don’t know! I think I was going nuts over wanting the City of Stars, and didn’t expect to get the Sunrise at all (didn’t know it even existed!). I also really love the Epi California Dream (I think that’s what it is! Lol!) !!

Reactions: EveyB and Bumbles

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Thanks. Yep, I added the chain and switched out the strap.

Love the chain on this! Did you add it?

Thank you A :smile:. I didn’t realize it’s a blood moon eclipse weekend :lol:. I love this Trio Messenger with 4 versatile pieces (big pouch, medium pouch, key pouch and nylon strap). I got the idea of adding the silver chain from our lovely EmmJay. The chain and the strap are from Mautto. I think you definitely need a bag in monogram eclipse.

Awww M! What a stunner! You are making me so jealous that you already have mono eclipse! Perfect bag for the blood moon eclipse this weekend too :lol::heart: This is such a cool bag! And where did you find the bad ass chain which looks identical to the one the model is wearing (trio messenger right?).:coolio: