Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Running errands with my new Multi Pochette in Empreinte. It’s so comfortable to wear :heart:
Happy Friday everyone! :smile:
View attachment 5144902
How fabulous! Glad to see you enjoying your long awaited black beauty, Evey. Happy weekend to you too :heart:
What a happy summer picture! :hbeat:
:heart: Thanks so much, Ali! I’m happy my pic makes you happy lol. Hope you’re enjoying your gorgeous new LV’s this weekend :smile:
Cute overload. Happy Friday MB. Enjoy your weekend.
TY my Skittles twin :love: I’m happy for your WaH reveal, especially with how stunning the pieces look on you! Cheers to your fun pickup today :drinks:

:heart: Thanks so much, Ali! I’m happy my pic makes you happy lol. Hope you’re enjoying your gorgeous new LV’s this weekend :smile:
Sadly, I had to return my new boulogne bag because I found too many scuffs and scratches on the canvas. Until I can replace it, or I fall in love with something new for fall, I've been loving using my reverse PSM and wide strap combo as a crossbody. It's kitty approved too :yes:
IMG-20210714-WA0017~2.jpg
Happy weekend!

Sadly, I had to return my new boulogne bag because I found too many scuffs and scratches on the canvas. Until I can replace it, or I fall in love with something new for fall, I've been loving using my reverse PSM and wide strap combo as a crossbody. It's kitty approved too :yes:
View attachment 5146007
Happy weekend!
Your cat is such a beauty! :heart: :smile: Also love your strap PSM combo.
What a shame about the Boulogne, but maybe something entirely different catches your eye for fall :smile:

View attachment 5146007
Happy weekend!
Well, hello there, gorgeous kitty! (Nice PSM, too).