Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

BC782621-8494-4700-80B4-45AB8E56CA35.jpegLast month when my CA showed me pic of Speedy 22, I told her I’m not buying if there is only black colour available. I would mimic the look by using my speedy bb ink and gold chain from Rendezvous and a broad fabric strap. Then I realised I do not have a black fabric strap with gold hardware , I only have those for my old Eden speedy and Noe which has vachetta at the part joining to metal clasps . So I requested my CA to order a strap for me but it is not here yet . Therefore tentatively I use strap and chain from rendezvous :biggrin:27BB3945-0633-48F2-A893-6177352E0783.jpeg

View attachment 5072978Last month when my CA showed me pic of Speedy 22, I told her I’m not buying if there is only black colour available. I would mimic the look by using my speedy bb ink and gold chain from Rendezvous and a broad fabric strap. Then I realised I do not have a black fabric strap with gold hardware , I only have those for my old Eden speedy and Noe which has vachetta at the part joining to metal clasps . So I requested my CA to order a strap for me but it is not here yet . Therefore tentatively I use strap and chain from rendezvous :biggrin:View attachment 5072979

I love the chain — looks so good with your Speedy BB Ink :smile: