Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Newest piece to my collection, the same Toiletry 26 I have but my best friend's mom who just got the new Speedy ordered that as well and she loves how mine is "broken in" so she told me to keep her new one that she ordered. Woohoo! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Third post... breaking this gorgeous Monogram Titanium iPhone X Folio out for my trip to Manhattan tomorrow. Wish I had purchased some sort of Monogram Titanium bag to match while they were still available. Side note, look at my gorgeous mom rocking her Chanel Slingbacks on the wallpaper of my phone! Love her so much, she is the reason I have my luxury addiction LOL!

Attached Files:

Maxie25, vdlomas, Starbux32 and 17 others like this.
  3. How is the phone held?

4. It is some sort of reusable adhesive that Louis Vuitton uses for their Folio cases. Not 100% sure how it works and how it doesn't lose "stickiness" over time and when the phone is taken in and out, and nothing is left on the back of my phone. I've never had it fall out or become loose, but the only downside to these cases is that there is no closure mechanism so if your phone decides to fall, the case will open up on the way down and fall straight onto your phone's screen. And there is nothing protecting the edges of your phone.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  5. Thank you!!

noahhoke likes this.
  6. Also, I love the look of the different Monogram Titanium from the FW18 collection, but the build quality doesn't impress me. The glazing is very minimal, there are a few rough-looking edges of the glazing, and it just feels rather cheap compared to all of my other LV pieces. I've never had an iPhone Folio from LV before, maybe I'd be better off with a more solid Monogram Canvas one. I know that I will have an issue with this case as time goes on (especially with the thin glazing,) but hopefully I will have a new phone by then and just get a new case.

7. Lunch bae!!!
    6615D7DC-4FC1-49AF-AB6C-1FB3179F995D.jpeg

8. Do you have a Speedy yet in your collection?

You should go for it, if you don't! :smile:

9. Sadly, no. I've got everything else but a Speedy! I really think I'm going to get that exact one - the 30 Monogram. In LOVE with it!

blondiekinz and MooMooVT like this.
  10. I absolutely love my V Tote. Can't even count how many random women I've caught just staring at my bag, or coming up to me to compliment me on it. As for styling, I find that wearing cute red flats or heels will suddenly make the outfit look 2000% more put together. Honestly I feel like the color of your clothes matter much less if you can have just one red accessory in your outfit, like shoes, nails, scarves, headbands, or even earrings. I also wear it a lot with basics like white shirts and jeans, or floral dresses. Because the bag is part monogram, personally I feel it is much easier to style casually

11. I love this bag and want to buy it but afraid of the vanchetta bottom- how are you liking

12. BOTD: Vavin

Attached Files:

13. Off to lunch after work with neonoe

Attached Files:

14. Aww tee hee ☺️

15. #17625 Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    IMG_4764.jpg Picking up my daughter her favorite Chipotles. I get lots of compliments on this beauty.