Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

A rare modshot of Minda—looking fabulous[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!!

OMG!!! This looks soooo good on you!!!!! :smile:And what is that bag next to you??????

Thank you!!!

Thanks so much lovelies. This is probably my first LV “mod shot” (maybe my last, lol). Will reveal a small item when I get home later.

And don’t forget S as in Splendid and Spectacular for SSSSSSSSM :smile:

Thanks so much lovelies. This is probably my first LV “mod shot” (maybe my last, lol). Will reveal a small item when I get home later.

Thanks for the assist Minda—Splendid and Spectacular is pretty Smashingly Stupendous [emoji6][emoji6].

We need More Marvelous Magical Minda Modshots [emoji6][emoji6][emoji122][emoji122][emoji173]️[emoji173]️.

And lazy to spell out Super Sexy, Smart, Sassy, Stupendous, Sunshine—I’m gonna need the Chat Ladies to help fill out the rest!! [emoji6][emoji6]

Thanks for the assist Minda—Splendid and Spectacular is pretty Smashingly Stupendous [emoji6][emoji6].

We need More Marvelous Magical Minda Modshots [emoji6][emoji6][emoji122][emoji122][emoji173]️[emoji173]️.

Obviously, you two are SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
:yes::yes::heart::heart::heart::yes::yes: