Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you very much! Luckily, my daughter is still in bling bling phase, she's only 8; but my oldest daughter is almost 12, and she's eyeing this speedy bag... But never asked me yet to borrow it. So, we'll see :smile:

2. Love, love, love your artsy! I am going most likely to invest in artsy in damier azur :smile: I am not sure yet if it is gonna be GM or MM..

3. #9693 Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Thank you so much:smile: I love trying on my bags! This weekend I had so much fun; I lined all my bags up on my bed, locked my door haha, then tried them all on. It was a rainy day and it cheers me up. I am trying to decide if I should let any more go or not. I was really bad last week! I got a preloved mono artsy, an azur artsy ( on it's way should be delivered tomorrow) and a chanel petite timeless tote in beige! My daughter just shakes her head and laughs!!

4. Me and Tivoli GM at an old fortress in Halden, Norway :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406666937.626558.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406666967.644867.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406667008.556027.jpg

5. Thank you for the nice compliment:smile: I used to have a LV "Partition" wristlet 10 years ago, that I LOVED! They don't make it anymore, and unfortunately mine was stolen from me! This pouch is the next best thing, and I found it very elegant! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

6. That's awesome that you're a Pitt grad! I miss the LV counter in Saks, but Ross Park Mall is really nice, especially with Nordstrom there. The game was awesome, a dream come true for my fiancé. I hope you make it to the game this weekend- you won't be disappointed!

7. It was so much fun!!!

8. Sort of in action! My little orange furprincess hanging out with speedy, nf, and falabella ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406672069.342748.jpg

9. Your cat's face is priceless...she's like, "Stay away from my mom's bags!" I love your bags, though! They look great with your furniture! Lol. I have the same bags, but both in mono.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice