Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Loves this pic!! Does she ask to wear any of your bags yet? My 15 yr old and I went to the mall this weekend. She asked to borrow a bag. I reluctantly said yes, because I knew she wasn't talking about my two coach bags I still have! She wore my speedy b 25 ! Love you sweet daughter's hair!!

Thank you very much! Luckily, my daughter is still in bling bling phase, she's only 8; but my oldest daughter is almost 12, and she's eyeing this speedy bag... But never asked me yet to borrow it. So, we'll see :smile:

My new to me Artsy MM:

IMG_0208_zps31afbf0c.jpg

IMG_0210_zps4b15005f.jpg

Love, love, love your artsy! I am going most likely to invest in artsy in damier azur :smile: I am not sure yet if it is gonna be GM or MM..

Love, love, love your artsy! I am going most likely to invest in artsy in damier azur :smile: I am not sure yet if it is gonna be GM or MM..

Thank you so much:smile: I love trying on my bags! This weekend I had so much fun; I lined all my bags up on my bed, locked my door haha, then tried them all on. It was a rainy day and it cheers me up. I am trying to decide if I should let any more go or not. I was really bad last week! I got a preloved mono artsy, an azur artsy ( on it's way should be delivered tomorrow) and a chanel petite timeless tote in beige! My daughter just shakes her head and laughs!!

Last edited:
You look great! Nice pic! Wish they sold those pouches separately. They would be so handy to have.

Thank you for the nice compliment:smile: I used to have a LV "Partition" wristlet 10 years ago, that I LOVED! They don't make it anymore, and unfortunately mine was stolen from me! This pouch is the next best thing, and I found it very elegant! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Looks perfect - how was the game? We are debating going to the match when they are in town this weekend. BTW - I'm a Pitt grad!

That's awesome that you're a Pitt grad! I miss the LV counter in Saks, but Ross Park Mall is really nice, especially with Nordstrom there. The game was awesome, a dream come true for my fiancé. I hope you make it to the game this weekend- you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.