Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So beautiful. Makes me wish I never sold mine but it was too small for my needs!!! Still fall in love every time I see it though! :biggrin:

2. Thank you! She sure was.. She also had a lot of eyes on her! :smile:

3. Thank you! You should get her!!! Shes a wonderful piece to have! :graucho:

Thank you! :smile: she is a bit small for everyday, but she's great for those times when you don't need much and just want a cute little handbag and sass up an outfit.. :smile: she's almost like my dressed up speedy..:smile:

4. Oh I know it! I was sooooo tempted to buy her back when I was in Vegas, but I decided on Retiro because of the size. One of these days I will cave and get her back. lol

5. She is a great piece to have! :smile: your Retiro is beautiful though! :smile:

Thanks! :smile:

6. This is my first post in this thread!

I had my vintage Speedy for a very long time from a relative but today I made my first purchase with my very own hard saved cash. I just got home from a very long day out and have replaced the Speedy's spot on the hall table with the Neverfull. Not exactly an "action" shot, unless sleeping bags count as an action.

Attached Files:

7. Welcome!! It's gorgeous!!!

8. U look awesome with the bag

9. I thought it was just my Tivoli that's taking FOREVER to tan!!! Ugh!

10. Yours too? :smile: I don't know what's up with that.. My artsy that's only 3 months old has a bit more color than tivoli which is already 11 months.. :smile: how long have you had yours?

11. Your totally seducing me with that Artsy talk friend LOL :smile:
    Gonna take my tivoli out tomorrow :smile:

12. Thanks. The app is portrait painter.

13. #9434 Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    I've been gone for a year. You all are looking just FABULOUS!!!
    Here I am heading out for some retail therapy (Mall at Short Hills).
    [​IMG]

14. I've had mine since July.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.