Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me with my Bergamo MM.. I'm 5'9 for reference :smile:

sam1880j.jpg

I love your Bergamo and Hermes belt. You look great!

Omg! How I love the bergamo on you! So beautiful :cry:

I love your Bergamo and Hermes belt. You look great!

Thank you for your kind comments!!

If it's okay to call a guy adorable, then I have to say it about your Earthx~! I always love your posts and your cute smile~!

That's so sweet of you! Thank you very much :hugs:

EARTHX! Love it! Is this a new one?? I always love your pics. :yahoo:

I got her a couple of weeks ago as an 18th birthday present to myself. It was love at first sight after I saw someone did a reveal of the Bergamo for the first time on TPF. Thank you for your kind words, my pics are no where as good as yours though. Haven't seen one in a while, wanna post some? :graucho:

Me with my Bergamo MM.. I'm 5'9 for reference :smile:

sam1880j.jpg
Love your new bag. I looked at it today at the LV store. I'm still on a ban. I have to look every once in awhile for an LV fix. This bag is on the top of my list for the new year. Congrats and enjoy. Happy to see you back on tpf. Happy New Year:smile:

Wow! Love it. :smile:

Thank you for your lovely comments! You guys are too kind :smile:

Love your new bag. I looked at it today at the LV store. I'm still on a ban. I have to look every once in awhile for an LV fix. This bag is on the top of my list for the new year. Congrats and enjoy. Happy to see you back on tpf. Happy New Year:smile:

Definitely get her! I'm like obsessed with her after a member did a Bergamo reveal for the first time on TPF and doesn't regret getting her at all. Thank you for your kind words and happy holidays to you as well :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.