Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #2 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    Hello everyone. I am new on this forum and would like to share with everyone my newest purchase. I got this on Saturday, pre-loved, but is in great condition. Here she is at work with me yesterday. Thanks for letting me share.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. my neverfull

[​IMG]

3. Congrats on the Ribera! It's such a cute bag! :smile:

4. Love the ambiance of this room, so warm :smile:

5. [​IMG]
    Keepall 45

6. Me and my beloved Mini Noe

Attached Files:

7. Love this photo! Looks like somethinig you would see on the pages of GQ! :smile: What's the other bag with you?

8. JHeartsLV- Welcome to tpf! Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag and looks just like new! Enjoy it!
    Gab- Love your NF. And your Eva reveal was one of my faves here. :smile:
    ririan- Such a cute mini noe. Looks great on you
    DisCo- Thank you for your sweet compliment :hugs: The other bag is a vintage Samsonite hatbox.

9. Now this is what I call style and class... :smile:

10. howardu09 you're so cool!!! Love :heart: your grey trench (and your keepal too)

Here I'm at the stadium, waiting for the football match of my fav team (go juventus goooo!! ) with monogram speedy 25 and monogram belt. (I'm sorry, pic is a little dark..)

[​IMG]

11. You Look PeRfEcT! :nuts:

12. Mitchell, You look FAB!!!! Looks like a pic out of a magazine..............

13. Wow I didn't know Samsonite made hatboxes but it's so cute!

14. @Jhearts - love your bag and I'm new 2 welcome!
    @Gabs - is that red on your wall? I love, love that color on walls...pretty picture
    @HowardU - I so admire your style! I follow your blog as well...your eye to detail with bracelets and pins are so unique...
    @MissMerion - love your scarf and speedy of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.