Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "fading"
    [​IMG]

2. #8237 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    Great pic, sugertippy!:tup:

3. thank u firebird! i like that grey kitty...is she yours?:smile:

4. Thank you!:P

5. Love this picture! I love your top and shoes!

6. Yes, this is a very pratical and lovely bag. You may try to ask your SA to order one from their wearhouse, I remebered my SA told me that they would do this if the item was out of stock and the custormer wanted it for sure, HIP, good luck!:smile:

7. me with my brand new baby :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. BEAUTIFUL!! both you and the bag!! is that a PM? I also LOVE your eye glasses! If you don't mind me asking, what designer are they?? Enjoy that gorgeous Trevi!:heart:

9. thank you!! and yes that is a PM and my glasses are Dolce and Gabbana :biggrin:.. i love them!!

10. You and your bag are so pretty! I love your get up too! I love blazers paired with skinny jeans! :smile:

11. Thank You :smile:... i actually got the idea of the blazer and skinny jeans from kim kardashian lmao

12. Gorgeous photos!!!

13. Thanks! Are your glasses fairly new? Just hoping they weren't purchased too long ago!

14. ^^Both you and your new bag are gorgeous, congrats!

15. No they arent new. I bought them like three years ago n would wear them once in a while since i had a cheap plain black one to wear all the time. But dan i broke the black onces n now i gotta wear these glasses all the time :sad: n they r starting to show some major wear :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice