Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC02384.jpg

Damier Graphite Briefcase & Monogramouflage
going to my bf house so thought id take a pic :biggrin:

JLM - Great photography, beautiful lady and bag!

Boricua - You just rock everything, dont you!

lisachen08 - Such a cute couple, and I love the purple vernis.

mimiloveslv - I am loving all your wrist candy!

aslbebes - I am sure I have told you before - your cube/scarf are just perfect on you, loving your shoes too - very cool!

i'm new here but i couldn't help but join in because you guys all have such amazing pieces and all look so hot modeling them.. so i just had to show you my new love!

my bellevue GM in violette ... christmas gift from the hubby :smile:

sorry i look so weird.. i was holding onto a ginormous christmas ornament..

You look great! seeing your picture, i'm missing Vegas and my relatives. The Bellevue is next on my list, can it be carried on the shoulder?

i'm new here but i couldn't help but join in because you guys all have such amazing pieces and all look so hot modeling them.. so i just had to show you my new love!

my bellevue GM in violette ... christmas gift from the hubby :smile:

sorry i look so weird.. i was holding onto a ginormous christmas ornament..

you look cute and your outfit and bag are great
nice hubby:tup:

my roses scarf pic, I was bored today in the car, after doing an exam while I was on my shopping way there was an accident and we had to stay on the road for a while.
Sorry it was taken with my phone and I was feeling super sleepy

t7j1gx.png

sweet purple - thanks!! i wasn't sure if i wanted it in the violette or the amarante... but when i go out now.. i see ppl with the amarante a lot.. so i'm glad i stuck with the violette.. i think it's more unique :smile:

oskarobsession - so i'm so j you live in vegas!!! omg shopping is so awesome there! no wonder you always have so much amazing stuff!

m1nime - you have the dark denim neo cabby!! i'm torn.. i can't decide between that bag or the tivoli GM as my next bag.. it looks SOOOO GOOD on you! do you feel you get a lot of use out of it?? i'm afraid of tearing the denim...

barngurl14 - thanks :smile: i :heart: the bellevue GM too :smile: OK as with wearing it on the shoulder.. i'm not exactly your typical petite asian girl.. so especially when i'm wearing a winter coat.. it's REALLY tight on my shoulders.. i think because the bag is patent leather it holds its shape REALLY well.. it doesn't sag like my other monogram bags when i'm wearing it.. and it's kinda puffy.. so it feels really tight under my arm.. but my sister tried my bag on.. and she's like 105lb's @ like 5'3 and it fits perfectly fine on her shoulder and doesn't look tight at all.. so... i think it's just me.. hahaha.. :shame:

xoxogg - thanks!! hahaha i think it's more the bag that completes my outfit and yes the hubby is a keeper.. haha especially since valentines is around the corner.. and i'm eyeing more bags..

Status
Not open for further replies.