Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monogram bag speedy 30 and my green bandana:smile:

300xk5h.jpg

k2oei8.jpg

XXX handbag is just perfect for any occasions. I think every fashion conscious lady just wants to possess one forever. If you can't help yourself loving it and purchasing it, just action now and satisfy your fantasy dream even for once. Exquisite design and superb quality will never let you down.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Please stop linking to your website which sells COUNTERFEIT goods. Number one, fakes aren't allowed. Number two, advertising on tPF is allowed. Link has been removed in quote so that when the mods come to edit your posts and/or ban you, they won't need to edit this post too.

Hi everyone, I have a question for the fashionistas: What are your favorite outfits/shoes to wear with the damier azur? I'm getting a speedy soon, and I need help with matching it. I tend to be very matchy-matchy, like if I have a brown bag I wear brown shoes. I want to know what else goes with the damier azur pattern.. lol It's *almost* as fun to plan for the bag than it is to recieve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.