Pics of your light colored lambskin jumbo in action and over the years

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I'm waiting for a lavender lambskin jumbo to arrive, and need to see others wearing/using their light colored jumbo lambskins. Also to see how they have really fared over time and usage. I rotate bags but also don't try to stress about scratches and nicks, but this is light colored and lambskin, so I need encouragement once I get it next week! Will post action shots when it arrives. Also 37 weeks pregnant so may be in labor before it arrives haha. Hopefully I can use it once before baby #2 arrives! Thanks in advance!

The white bag is from 2005 and the nude bag is from 2010. Both are lambskin and are shiny and supple. With proper care and storage and a little TLC while carrying, light colored lambskin can maintain its beauty over the years.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454311475.922548.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454311497.808973.jpg

I'm waiting for a lavender lambskin jumbo to arrive, and need to see others wearing/using their light colored jumbo lambskins. Also to see how they have really fared over time and usage. I rotate bags but also don't try to stress about scratches and nicks, but this is light colored and lambskin, so I need encouragement once I get it next week! Will post action shots when it arrives. Also 37 weeks pregnant so may be in labor before it arrives haha. Hopefully I can use it once before baby #2 arrives! Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on your baby! Not much help in regards to your request but I can't wait to see your lavender jumbo!

The white bag is from 2005 and the nude bag is from 2010. Both are lambskin and are shiny and supple. With proper care and storage and a little TLC while carrying, light colored lambskin can maintain its beauty over the years.

View attachment 3259180

View attachment 3259181

So lovely! How often do you use them? What occasions? And what type of care? Really appreciate your input!

View attachment 3259180

View attachment 3259181

wow, both bags are beautiful and look brand new!! thanks for reminding me why i love lambskin and all my current Chanel bags are lambskin except for a square mini in caviar :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to seeing more responses on this thread, OP! I just bought a light colored lambskin boy, and unfortunately see a spot on one corner with some wear already; it's as if the color actually rubbed off a tiny bit. I leads me to wonder how "deeply" the dyes are saturated into the leathers. I can't wait to see pics of your bag!

I'm looking forward to seeing more responses on this thread, OP! I just bought a light colored lambskin boy, and unfortunately see a spot on one corner with some wear already; it's as if the color actually rubbed off a tiny bit. I leads me to wonder how "deeply" the dyes are saturated into the leathers. I can't wait to see pics of your bag!

Would love action shots of your boy bag and the wear you mentioned. Will def post pics of my jumbo when it arrives. Monday hopefully!

Would love action shots of your boy bag and the wear you mentioned. Will def post pics of my jumbo when it arrives. Monday hopefully!
I just did a you tube video and you can see the wear on the video. I also showed what my SA did to my strap (last night after I filmed I returned the strap to how it should be and it was a very very scary process! Don't adjust the strap!!!)
https://youtu.be/8mNdOY7P6Ak

I just did a you tube video and you can see the wear on the video. I also showed what my SA did to my strap (last night after I filmed I returned the strap to how it should be and it was a very very scary process! Don't adjust the strap!!!)
https://youtu.be/8mNdOY7P6Ak

Thanks for the detailed video! You can def see the rubbing at closeup, but initially, I didn't notice until you zoomed right in. How often are you wearing it? Where/what do you do with your bag?

Thanks for the detailed video! You can def see the rubbing at closeup, but initially, I didn't notice until you zoomed right in. How often are you wearing it? Where/what do you do with your bag?
Hi! I had only worn it 3 times. I was wearing it cross body and when I would use it while shopping I would set it down on counters and the like. I was pretty careful, but I think I will set it down less and just access the inside while I'm wearing it!

Hi! I had only worn it 3 times. I was wearing it cross body and when I would use it while shopping I would set it down on counters and the like. I was pretty careful, but I think I will set it down less and just access the inside while I'm wearing it!

Yes, I would wear it and set it down either on my lap or soft seat. Too beautiful not to be used, but have to take good care! Since you do have a warranty, maybe take it in within a year for a spa?