Pics of your favorite nail length?

1. I'm curious, what is your favorite nail length? Do you have any pictures of it? Why do you like it?

I think my favorite is the length that I have currently... to me, getting to this length with strong nails, an intentional shape, and no white spots says "I've had excellent nutrition for at least 8 months in a row" and maybe it's shallow of me, but I really like that connotation! :P Is that silly? lol

But I don't think I want to go any longer...I like it when my nails blend in with my finger shape for the most part.

What is your favorite length?

[​IMG]

2. This is my current nail length, and I rarely let them get much longer than this.. I like them to be ever so slightly past the end of my fingertips... just suits me better, I guess! :smile:

[​IMG]

3. I love you nails! The length is perfect, as is the shape of all of them! :heart: I try to keep mine fairly similar to yours to be honest, next time I change polish i'll try and grab a pic :smile:

4. Pretty nails!! :smile: they look so perfectly shaped too!

5. I always keep my nails short (about fingertip length), because I prefer how that length looks with dark polish! And since I'm a vampy kind of girl... :lol:

6. I like them short and sweet.

[​IMG]

7. this is a good length for me. Anything longer than this and it starts to bug me

[​IMG]

8. You are lucky to have very symmetrical nails! some of mine curve off to one side, especially my middle fingers. (I just filed them in a way that hides it, but that only works up to a certain length...I'm probably at the maximum length where I can make them look symmetrical even though they aren't!)

9. She does have very pretty nails! :smile:

10. My fav nail length and shape.

image-252430561.jpg

image-981682376.jpg

11. My nails are just a lttle over the edge...

12. I really like it the length of my nails right now. :smile:

image-53008371.jpg

13. Bad phone pic but here is my current length, I'm pretty happy with it!
    image-2469442530.jpg
    I try to keep them like this as much as possible!

14. Yes, I think this is the best. I wish I could have them at that lenght but I write and type a lot, that doesn't make it comfortable. I have them a little shorter than her, at fingertips' edge.