Pics of your dressed up nano speedy

Aug 23, 2020
just got my nano speedy recently :love: and would really love to see some inspiration on ways to dress it up ! i was thinking of either adding the mini/small luggage tag or fleur de monogram charm

KoalaXJ

ShopMuch
Feb 1, 2017
super cute ! was thinking of adding a bandeau/twilly too (esp to protect the vachetta) but i wasn't sure on how i'd like the handles being super thick since the bandeau would have to wrap around multiple times since the nano's handles are so tiny :confused1:
It’s actually not that bad. You can just tie a big bow tie at the end too. Did I post a bunch of random photos of myself on here? Omg I didn’t see it till now!

Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
Aug 23, 2020
It’s actually not that bad. You can just tie a big bow tie at the end too. Did I post a bunch of random photos of myself on here? Omg I didn’t see it till now!
that's good to know, thank you ! will definitely look into it after i hot stamp my luggage tag and see how it looks on it with it just alone or if it needs a lil more something something like a bandeau - and yes ! haha but it's alright :yes:

vastare

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
New York
I love this strap! Does anyone know which one it is? It looks like its for the PM
It is the monogram adjustable strap. Its slightly thinner than PM strap and has a shoulder pad. Its available on Louis Vuitton website for $255. I have it and its most versatile. A "must have" in your collection.

Aug 23, 2020
okay the "final" reveal !! hot off the press !! just got the luggage tag hot stamped today and placed it onto my nano speedy :love: - this is what i had envisioned the whole time for dressing up my bag, but i can't lie i was hesitant at first when i received the luggage tag and placed it on, i was scared it was overpowering the bag, but after i hot stamped it and placed it on, i fell in love all over again and felt like i made the right decision !!

Attachments

pinkberry_

Mar 19, 2019
I'm so jealous of all your nano speedy's! I've been trying to get one online but it's neverrrrrr available! And every time I hit up a store they never have it in stock either.. :crybaby:

Reactions: KK0825
Aug 23, 2020
I'm so jealous of all your nano speedy's! I've been trying to get one online but it's neverrrrrr available! And every time I hit up a store they never have it in stock either.. :crybaby:
yeah definitely have been seeing it pop up more on the website at random times too and hearing about a lot more people being able to score it in stores. since its the holidays, its easier to find hard to find items ! good luck !

Reactions: Starbux32

KK0825

Nov 6, 2020
I was fortunate enough to score a nano speedy and I absolutely LOVE this thread. I want to add my lock from my Speedy bag to one of the rings that holds the nano strap. Do you think it will cause any rubbing on either the canvas or the strap itself to the point where it could ruin it?? :smile:

KK0825

Nov 6, 2020
were you able to score one??! So many people re-sell them on Facebook authentic groups specifically for Louis Vuitton!