pics of you wearing your orange Birkin or Kelly

My orange 30
attachment.php

^ pamella, you have my dream bag! You look amazing and I'm happy that it's so versatile...wear in good health!

Pamela and restricter, you both look amazing with your orange bags. Orange is not a colour for me as I am more of red girl but boy you both look smashing with your orange!

pamella, restricter and bornfree you make me eat my thoughts on Orange H in Birkins and Kellys: I can't fault any one of you, you all look wonderful :ps:.

Captivating with camel, beautiful with brown and cute with casual.

I was never quite sure about orange in either of these bags and then I saw a lady the other day at the V&A in London that seemed to realise my worst pre-conceptions. Thanks to you all I realise it was more her fault and less the bag's :coolio:

Hello Margy. I am not in a position to contribute as I don't own one yet.
However, I just saw "The Proposal" movie again for the nth time starring Sandra Bullock.
Her orange Birkin looks stunning. . :smile:. Here it is. It was also posted in the forum
attachment.php

Last edited:
pamella, I was pretty sure my Birkin had to be a 35, but now I have second thoughts...I so love your 30, as it looks to work fine both in formal and informal occasions.

bornfree and ranag, thank you for your pics!
Miyake, I also saw the movie at the cinema and when I saw the bag I immediately had to point it out to DH! it's a 35 on Sandra, right?