Pics of Wilshire Boulevard please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love the new colors, but I am concerned that this is a pretty small bag. Can some of you who own this bag please post some pics of the bag "on" and what can fit inside it? I have a zippy wallet, iPhone, cosmetic pouch, keys, and the odd assortment of other stuff to carry around. Will this fit? Thanks!

2. I just switched my stuff back into Wilshire tonight and I got everything you mentioned above in it, except I have the sarah wallet. Plus I have a versace sunglasses case, but I had to stick it on its side. I don't have a modeling pic but I've seen many in the Wilshire Club thread. I personaly love Wilshire.

3. Here is the one my friend bought yesterday. It is so beautiful

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Oh my! :nuts: That blue is going to kill me!

5. I found a pic with items inside on the club thread, thanks! Does anyone have a pic of the Wilshire Boulevard next to a Speedy 30?

6. I do not have a pic, but it is def smaller. I think it is like a 25, without the extra space on top.

7. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/wilshire-bld-club-417946.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.