PICS of Violet/Grape SGH Hobo!!!!

Very pretty chuggie - congratulations! I have the very same style and color and am loving it. It wears well...definitely a keeper.

I've had a really bad day with one of my dogs being sick (he's still at the vet) and I was so excited to log and see that this thread had been revived!! Blue_Hour_Girl, chpwhy, BellaFiore, robotdoll, LV&Lexus07, karo, lolaluvsu, and jburgh, I really appreciate the kind remarks - I'm glad other people like it too. People on tPF are great - seriously just the best thing that's happened to me today. :yes:

BellaFiore, the bag fits really well under my arm - even with a coat. However, it doesn't lend itself to being packed too full of items. It does a great job with my wallet, sunglasses case, umbrella, keys, cell phone, and pens and other accessories I use for my job. I could probably put more in and still be fine, but that's all I usually carry.

Congrats chuggie! It's beautiful! I have been sad since this style came out, and I found out it was not available with regular hardware. I love the shape so much, but I am just a RH type of gal.
:Push:
I hope your doggie gets better soon!

Congrats chuggie! It's beautiful! I have been sad since this style came out, and I found out it was not available with regular hardware. I love the shape so much, but I am just a RH type of gal.
:Push:
I hope your doggie gets better soon!

I agree - I really wish this style came with RH. I had it out shopping today and I actually turned the hardware toward my body because I really wasn't in a GH mood today. It is a very comfortable bag though - great for a day of retail therapy. :P

We're hoping to get our dog back today, but it looks like he's on the mend.:yes: