Pics of two new vernis colors being released August 1st

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
Stopped in LV today to pick up a mc cles and my sa showed me the new vernis colors, and they all have shimmer in them!!! The red is very close to pomme it just has an orange undertone to it, I love it and have the sarah wallet reserved:smile: Then a beige which is very pretty. There's also a taupe color, I forgot to take a pic of it cause I didn't really like it. The mini pochette LE won't come out till November my sa said and I didn't take a pic but I say the new empreinte bag that's replacing the lumi and it's very light for a leather bag. I like my lumi better but it's a cute bag and the red is definitely red orange. The one sa was right on when he said it was like a blood orange color. Again pretty but not true red at all. Hope this helps! Oh and in November the mono neverfull is coming in a brighter pink!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 3,674
Stopped in LV today to pick up a mc cles and my sa showed me the new vernis colors, and they all have shimmer in them!!! The red is very close to pomme it just has an orange undertone to it, I love it and have the sarah wallet reserved:smile: Then a beige which is very pretty. There's also a taupe color, I forgot to take a pic of it cause I didn't really like it. The mini pochette LE won't come out till November my sa said and I didn't take a pic but I say the new empreinte bag that's replacing the lumi and it's very light for a leather bag. I like my lumi better but it's a cute bag and the red is definitely red orange. The one sa was right on when he said it was like a blood orange color. Again pretty but not true red at all. Hope this helps! Oh and in November the mono neverfull is coming in a brighter pink!!!

I took a pic of my alma in pomme to compare to the new cherry color, pretty close I really like the color a lot❤️

Thanks for sharing!! Wow, they are pretty close!! I can't wait to see them!!
OMG I am wiping the drool off my desk! :drool:

Me too!!!:roflmfao:

ohhh exciting! The new red is called Cerise, isn`t that pink really? I like it, but it looks slightly pink and not orange?

Think I will have to order a ZCP in the cerise then...

Are you talking about the mini pochettes on the mono and de not being released until Nov? Or is there a mini pochette in vernis coming out in Nov?