Pics of the Wallet I am KEEPING!!!!!!

1. Okay Ladies, after comparing all three wallets :huh: I have decided to keep........THE FRENCH PURSE!!!!!

It is really awesome. I love it. It fits everything I carry just right. It's not too fat or to big, it's just right!!! I feel like Goldilocks!!! :lol: :lol:

Here are the pics:

DSCN0302.jpg DSCN0303.jpg DSCN0304.jpg DSCN0305.jpg
  2. Congrats! Glad you found a keeper! :biggrin:

3. I love the size and style of that wallet. Do you know if it comes in the white MC?

4. I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! I've been using my Epi FP and can't say enough good things about it!!! CONGRATS!!!:love:

5. Great choice! It's so hard to find a great wallet Congrats!

6. well...i with you'd have kept the koala, but as long as you're happy it's all good! i have a mc french purse, and they are gorgeous, so congrats and enjoy!!

7. Yup - comes in black and white MC. I have it in black

8. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: I'll have to remember that wallet in the future!:shame: Enjoy!!

9. Congrats..I like that kind that wallet. It's in wish list

10. Congrat's

11. I know you do!! Your partial to that wallet. It was really nice, but when everything was in it, it was way to fat for me. And actually, I keep only my credit cards in the snap side of the french purse and put my money and change in the change purse. I just fold the money in half and put it in that way. I like to have two seperate sides for money and credit. But the koala was cute, I'll give it that!!:biggrin:

12. Smart move! Enjoy!

13. The French Purse, ahhh love that wallet! Congrats on that beauty!

14. Besides the Koala, that is my favorite LV wallet. Congrats on making a decision, it's lovely! :heart:

15. Congrats on the awesome wallet! I have one too and I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice